Saturday, September 20, 2008

California















These pictures are of me, me at the Santa Cruz skatepark, me and my brother and sister in CA and me boogieboarding in the Pacific.

I have found out on this trip that I like to travel in our RV. I like to boogieboard, ride my skateboard, and ride my bike. I have jumped some awesome ramps with my bike. My dad and brother taught me how to drop in. Even though I didn't land it everytime I still kept trying.I really love traveling and everything on this trip. One of my favorite things is going to skateparks. I am getting good at riding there. One thing I don't like is all the trains near our campgrounds.

3 comments:

GLADFELTER said...

OH MY GOODNESS, HOW SURPRISED I WAS TO SEE

THAT YOU HAVE A BLOGG, AND TO SEE THE

PICTURES OF YOU ON YOUR BOARD.

MY EYES ARE A LITTLE TEARLY, RIGHT NOW,

BECAUSE I REALLY MISS YOU.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN 15 DAY

12 HOURS 3 MINUTES AND 5 SECONDS

LOVE YA AND MISS YA

MAM AND PAP

PS. GIVE YOUR SISTER AND BROTHER A BIG HUG AND KISS FOR ME

MAM AND PAP

Unknown said...

Hi there beautiful boy! I can't belive how long your hair is getting. It looks soo cute! I love all of your pictures! You look like you are having an wonderful time. I love you and miss you so much! Paige and Hailey love your page and say Hi to there buddy and that they love and miss you too. Keep working on those moves on your skateboard and bike, I can't wait to see them in a couple months.Tell Jadon and Gabe we said Hi and we love them. Love you Bowen!!
Aunt Mandy

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIG 5TH BIRTHDAY BOWEN!!! WE LOVE YOU!!